Book our Taittinger Bell Tent for your next luxury Glamping South Norfolk. Taittinger uses calming and relaxing browns, creams and wood accents to promote complete relaxation.
All our bell tents are fully furnished with a sumptuous double bed, two premium futon armchairs/beds, Egyptian cotton linens, toppers and towels, wood-burning stove, fridge/freezer/mini bar, storage and much more.
Taittinger can sleep 2-4 people and has its own, ‘on-site’, private bathroom just a short walk from your tent.
Take a look at our luxury glamping brochure for further information on what is included in your bell tent and facilities on the site.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Our Glamping Site
Following our success in 2020 with our luxury mobile glamping services, we are so happy to be adding to our brand with our luxury Glamping site in South Norfolk.
Our aim is to continue the high standards, luxury experience and bespoke finishing touches which we have become known for and, our clients, rightly expect from us.
Our site is set on a beautiful and bustling working farm in Great Ellingham on Watton Road which services farm and other traffic at various times of the day. Due to our location guests should expect that there will be a certain amount of activity around the site which can generate some noise but we hope this doesn’t impact on your enjoyment.
Our site has five luxury bell tent pitches, complete with an optional private wood fired hot tubs, allowing all our guests as much privacy as possible. Our aim is to give each and every guest a unique experience and we hope that our additional options will help us tailor each stay to your personal requirements. We are hoping to encourage those who have never spent a night under canvas to ‘give it try’ and hopefully be pleasantly surprised!
Find and ‘like’ us on our Facebook page to keep up to date with our news and offers!
Because our site is relatively small and exclusive, compared to other sites, it seems to lend itself extremely well to hosting private small to medium-sized events!
Our small, exclusive site offers everything you would expect to find in a high-end hotel room;
- Ready Made PROPER Beds
- Egyptian Cotton Linen, Toppers, Throws and Cushions
- Fluffy Towels and Spa Robes
- Galaxy Projector and Bluetooth Speaker
- Free Electric and WIFI
- Log Burner/Stove with Water Tank and Grill
- Fridge/Mini Bar/Freezer Compartment
- Gas Camping Stove
- Kitchen utensils, crockery, pans, cutlery, tea towels
- Hot water bottles, torches, wood and matches
- Cleaning Equipment
- Fire Extinguisher/Blanket
- CO2 and Smoke Detector
- First Aid Kit
- BBQ, Pizza Oven and Fire Pit
- Picnic Table with Shade
- Hot Tub (additional charge)
All guests have their own private ‘posh’ eco-toilet and shower (no sharing with other guests!). Your on-site bathroom includes a full-length mirror, hairdryer, towels, mini toiletries and comes with heating and lighting.
We also have some wonderful additional options for you to add to your booking if you really want to treat yourselves!
- Private Wood Fired Hot Tub Next to Your Tent
- Cinema Night in your Tent
- Private Dining Pod
- Beauty/Spa Treatments
- Private/Group PT and Yoga Sessions
- On Site Candle Making Workshops
- Gourmet Hampers – Breakfast, BBQ, Picnic and DIY Pizza Making
- Afternoon Teas – Boxed or Full Set Up
- Bespoke Decorations/Themes
Services Available on Request:
- Help Planning Your Stay
- Help Booking Activities and Restaurants
- House Keeping Service on Request
Shared facilities include:
- ‘The Larder’ On Site Shop
- Rookery Meadows Farm Shop
- Kitchen/Wash Up Area
- Washing Machine/Dryer
- Microwave, Kettle and Toaster
- Free Parking
Activities on Site Include:
- Snug/Games Room
- TV and Games Console
- Children’s Play Area (Bob’s Park!)
- Table Tennis/Pool Table
- Dart Board
- Giant Outdoor Games
- Football Goal